Looking to attend some fabulous upcoming San Diego events that are topnotch quality and support a good cause? Look no further! You’re invited to an exciting, multisensory sunset soiree at La Valencia Hotel in downtown La Jolla on Thursday evening, April 24th, from 7-9pm. Pacific Magazine presents “The Art Event” benefiting The Hale Foundation where guests will be able to experience a dozen dazzling live art displays, whilst mingling amid masterworks by top San Diego artists (featured in Pacific Magazine’s Art Issue) including one of La Jolla’s newest Mexican art galleries, Arte de Origen. All of the live works created during The Art Event will be available for purchase in a silent auction benefiting The Hale Foundation.
Editor’s Note: Your purchase of a $15 ticket is admission to this event and includes drinks, food, music, and entertainment. 100% of proceeds is donated to The Hale Foundation, a San Diego nonprofit empowering youth through movement, art and creative writing.
GIVEAWAY: We’re giving away 2 TICKETS to The Art Event at La Valencia Hotel! Enter Giveaway here. Giveaway Ends Sunday, April 20th at 11:59pm.
San Diego Events: “The Art Event” At La Valencia Hotel
Date: Thursday April 24th
Place: La Valencia Hotel | 1132 Prospect St. La Jolla, CA 92037
- Live caricature art and interactive photo booth
- Hosted Tuaca cocktails, Blue Moon beer and wines from Cordiano Winery
- Hors d’oeuvres from La Valencia’s remarkable kitchen
- Cupcakes and candy bar by San Diego Events Company
- The funky, sexy, soulful sounds of the Rebecca Jade Trio
- All proceeds of the event go to the Hale Foundation, empowering children through art, yoga, and creative writing
For more information on upcoming San Diego events, please make sure to subscribe to our mailing list in the top right hand corner of this sidebar.